PANDIT DEENDAYAL UPADHYAYA ADARSHA MAHAVIDYALAYA
BISWANATH, ASSAM, PIN: 784 184
All applicants are hereby to follow the under mentioned general guidelines while filling admission form through this Online Admission Portal
- Step 1: Register through Mobile number and Login via OTP. In case OTP doesn't arrive, wait a few minutes, refresh and try again
- Step 2: Fill up the online form with your Bio-Data and Academic Details and upload necessary documents as decribed in Point #6 in the Guidelines below
- Step 3: Review and Confirm your Form
- Step 4: If not Free Admission, make the Online Payment
Guidelines to follow
- Currently, Admission Fee is not announced. it will be notified in the website later on.
- One mobile number can only be used once
- If you do not recieve SMS, kindly wait for a few minutes and try again. You can also try with a different mobile number.
- Email Registration is not available
- Entering Email in later stages is optional
- Even if you are members from same family, you will need different mobile numbers to Register
- Please Click on the "Save" button to save. All four sections of the form have to be saved at one go.
- The College will be empowered to correct any mistakes in Subjects or other data obtained through this portal as deemed necessary
- In Second Stage, you will have to submit scanned/photographed copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile proof document(AADHAR, VoterID, Bank Passbook etc)
- Caste Certificate(Not Applicable for General)
- BPL Certificate
- Your Passport Sized Photograph
- Your Full Signature
- Your Marksheet(online Marksheet Accepted)
- Your Pass Certificate(Prov. Certificate Accepted, if not avaliable, skip this)
- Your Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code of the branch that your bank account belongs to
- First Page of Bank Passbook(can be your own/parents)
- Gap Certificate(If you have a Adademic Gap)
- If an alert says, Document Missing, please reselect the document and re-upload.
- Currently, you will not be provided with a downloadable copy of your submitted form.
- Applicants selected, will be notified through a Merit List through our official website: www.deendayalcollegebehali.in
- If there will be any Admission Fee as per Govt. guidelines, selected applicants will be liable to pay the requisite amount to obtain admission.
- Will be announced soon