PANDIT DEENDAYAL UPADHYAYA ADARSHA MAHAVIDYALAYA
BISWANATH, ASSAM, PIN: 784 184
Terms and Conditions
The following states the terms and conditions of use of the PANDIT DEENDAYAL UPADHYAYA ADARSHA MAHAVIDYALAYA, RATOWA, BEHALI, BISWANATH, ASSAM, PIN: 784 184 as hosted at https://admission.deendayalcollegebehali.in :
- As per Govt. of Assam Orders, you don't have to pay any Application fee or Admission fee to procure admission to Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Adarsha Mahavidyalaya (PDUAM), Ratowa, Behali. The entire Admission Process is offered entirely FREE OF COST only for the residents of ASSAM
- You cannot cancel your Application Form for admission once you have submitted and/or confirmed your application form.
- You must ensure that the information you enter within the Application Portal is in English and use English characters only.
- You acknowledge and agree that by submitting your application through the Application Portal, you are responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the information within it. Any incorrect information may result in a rejection of your application at the College's discretion.
- By entering information into the Applicant Portal, you give the administering body of your application permission to access that information prior to the submission of your application for the purpose of progressing your application.
- By submitting your application for Admission, you acknowledge that you provide that Biswanath College, Chariali, Biswanath can process your admission with the supporting documentation of your application, via this Admission Portal. Failure to provide proper and valid documents and misleading or false information may result in a rejection of your admission.
- You may note that mere submission of the application form doesn't entitle for admission into any course in the college. Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of merit will be allowed to take admission.
- Currently, due to the Global Covid19 Pandemic, admission is offered entirely FREE OF COST, but in future, Admissions will be subjected to the payment of the requisite Course Fee as will be announced in the College Website through official circulars from time to time
- The College is not liable for any Technical Failure in the website, due to heavy rush of traffic. You are hereby advised to submit your application well ahead of time to avoid rush hours at the last moment.
- The College is not responsible for any wrongly entered information such as Student Profile, Marks Obtained, Subject Selections or any wrongly uploaded documents. The College will not accept any wrong information or/and documents and submission of incomplete application and/or submission of false data will result with denial of admission to the student.
- No corrections for wrongly entered data or wrong documents uploaded to the admission portal will be entertained
- No personal Messages/Email/SMS will be sent to students not selected for admission. Please refer to merit list that will be uploaded to the college website: www.deendayalcollegebehali.in